Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I belong to other forums and there is nobody on anything tonight.. I need something to do.. I dont like winter because it is always dark by 6pm and in the summer I dont get in the house till almost 9..

Mark

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey, don't be calling me a nobody ;D. If everyone else is like me, they are taking their wives out for a night on the town trying to butter them up after spending their paycheck on accessories :smitten:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No need to butter mine up, the Bank gets my check :tickedoff: and My Wife just left for Work

Mark

·
Registered
133 Posts
WAZZZZZZZZZZZ UP

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Dude, I am surfing back and forth, back and forth tryin to drum something up!!!! :uglystupid2: :crazy2:

Mark

·
Registered
477 Posts
My band just finished practice.....that's where I have been. WINTER SUCKS!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is around 24* here in beautiful Southern Indiana this morning!!!! And that makes it too cold to do much but head to your shop (if you have one) which I don not have one yet!! so I am surfing the net!!

Mark

·
Registered
507 Posts
Poorfarmer, I will trade you. I have -10 degrees here this morning. Can't wait for spring.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
We had 14* here so until they come up with a steering wheel heater my fingers will be hopping around on these warm keys!

A few more cold days like this and I'll be sitting on a frozen lake waiting for a big Brown Trout to swim past my line.

Wish I had the cash for the Hard Cab and heater for my RZR because these things are a blast on the ice and thats one of the few places here we can legally ride on state owned property.

Probably just as well because I would get very little fishing done if I could be playing all day while there.

Gary

·
Registered
111 Posts
Got some rat killin done this morning, and a trouble call...new tires on the truck...groceries...not sittin on my rear surfing...need to get up and go unload the old tires in the shed and put some clothes in the washer and take a nap!!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Gee 1stRanger, you have me wondering here. I am down with the rat killing and new tire/move tire part but don't know a thing about groceries and washing the clothes.
Wife banned me from the washing machine the first time I made all my undies Pink! :2funny:
Also banned me from grocery shopping because I thought Surf and Turf was Bologna and fish sticks with chips ahoy for desert.

Nap, heck, they are 8 hours----Right!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Gary

·
Registered
269 Posts
So you guy's missed me :crazy2:I had my MSHA refresher class today and next Sat I have my Haz Mat refresher so that is where I have been today.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Josh, I don't know if this is possible on this forum, but have you ever thought about a chat room? You would be the first to have a chat room just for Ranger owners. Might give everyone something to do on those cold winter nights.

·
Registered
111 Posts
GRAZOR said:
Gee 1stRanger, you have me wondering here. I am down with the rat killing and new tire/move tire part but don't know a thing about groceries and washing the clothes.
Wife banned me from the washing machine the first time I made all my undies Pink! :2funny:
Also banned me from grocery shopping because I thought Surf and Turf was Bologna and fish sticks with chips ahoy for desert.

Nap, heck, they are 8 hours----Right!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Gary
I hear ya!! Well the betterhalf lives 80 miles away.......me, too close to retirement here, to drag up and move to another utility company to start over, .... her, too good a job for her to quit, and too far to drive back and forth, and she needs to work a few more years before she can retire....sometmes I drive over 1 night after work, and drive back the next morning, but we do see each other every other weekend when I am on 3 day break (thursday night till early monday morning)....it can be rough at times, especially if I am off to where ever working Tornadoes/hurricanes/ice storms etc!!

So that leaves me to do my own washing/groceries etc.......didn't get the tires unloaded, got 1 load washed, and got a short nap...then had to go to work for a few hours!!! My grovery shopping is fairly quick...the Complete Meals (microwave variety) or round steak..aka bologna too ;D, too hard to cook for 1 !!!! on the weekends when we are together, one of s will cook, and then I've got plenty of leftovers for a few days ;D and when we go off to the camp..I usually wash the hunting clothes/sheets/towels from the weekend, so she won't have to go to a washeteria!!!! It's not too bad...was doing it for years before we met :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
2005DMAX said:
Josh, I don't know if this is possible on this forum, but have you ever thought about a chat room? You would be the first to have a chat room just for Ranger owners. Might give everyone something to do on those cold winter nights.
I thought about it yesterday when I was searching chat rooms. I will check it out and see if there is a mod that I can to to this forum. Great idea.

Josh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts