Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered in March, Polaris has missed 3 delivery windows the last being 10/01. Polaris won’t even give me a delivery window now except for 1-6 months, anyone else waited longer than March .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered end of March. Last window closed today, 10/13. They are now saying when they allocate the parts, they will update shipping dates. Until then it is TBD. 21 highlifter crew

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered end of March. Last window closed today, 10/13. They are now saying when they allocate the parts, they will update shipping dates. Until then it is TBD. 21 highlifter crew
I ordered a 22 highlifter crew Aug 12 and Polaris told me that the model isn't even scheduled for production yet lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I Ordered a 2022 Northstar Ultimate Crew Beginning of August, was first told November delivery, Dealer called me last week and said no ETA expecting late May deliveries.

I cancelled my order today, going to see if I can find something used.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well finally got a date, 12/23 - 2/9. I ordered a 2022 the first week you were allowed to place orders. Ordered a 22' Northstar Crew Ultimate in white on July 9th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts