Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 06 Ranger 700 6x6 this summer with plans of it replacing my Sportsman 500 plow vehicle. Looking at a 72" KFI plow unless someone can give me a good reason to look at something else.

My main headache is the availability of decent windshields for this. I really like the looks and functionality of a glass flip up windshield. It looks like Polaris made a good one when these Rangers were new, but they have been discontinued and are unobtainium now. Only similar one I have found is made by Alumilte Armor, but I'm not looking for spend over a 1/4 of what I paid for that machine on a windshield. My neighbor has a similar machine with a poly 2 piece windshield and after the few years it has been on the machine it is absolutely cooked and he barley uses his Ranger.

Any idea on a good windshield, preferably a glass flip up? Or a lead on anywhere to find any of the OEM Polaris accessories from this era?

·
Vendor
166 Posts

We only got a rear windshield for you, feel free to check out whether it's good for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts