Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it comes with a driver!!!

Greetings everyone! We ordered her Northstar Ultimate Crew in April, picked it up in September and I’ve been accessorizing ever since! I joined the forum to learn more about some of the tips and tricks of our new ride and I really appreciate what I have picked up from following the board. You folks are a great resource- thank you!

The first adds were Seizmik Pursuit side view mirrors, a Rigid LED driving light and turn signal/horn to keep me legal(ish). I added a console (thanks for the info GarySGU) from Amazon and a Ram Mount sun shade.

Cargo racks are a must and Casey at Dragon Works builds a dandy! It’s well built, not too heavy, and really compliments the lines on the Ranger.

We’ve racked up 500 miles so far and the wait has been worth the while!
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Water Cloud
Tire Wheel Water Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Safe travels all! ~mark

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is a very nice rack. Could you tell me more about the Ram Mount sun shade that you have? I have been looking for something but not much out there. Did you go with the suction cups or come up with something else?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had to drill thru the gusset in the corner then bolted in a Ram Mount ball. The suction cup works very well on glass so it’s always handy.
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Tire Bumper Automotive exhaust

1 - 4 of 4 Posts