Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 LSV EV
Hi folks,
Do I have the correct wirndshield clips on my LSV?
There are square holes but what are they for?
Are all 8 clips identical?

The reason I ask is that my windshield slips down to a point where it rests on the dash. When it is slipped down, I can see a square hole near the top of the windshield just below the bottom of the top windshield clips (mounted on top horizontal bar). Is something supposed to go thru that hole to help hold the ws up and/or in place?

There are 8 locations for the clips (3 on each side and 2 on the top). The ws has a notch and a square hole at each clip location. The clips I have do not go through the hole or appear to have a shoulder that snaps into the hole. But they cover the hole (except when it slides down).

The parts diagrams that I have seen online do not indicate any bolts are used, just the clips. But what is that square hole for? I am thinking that is part of the reason why my ws keeps slipping down.

Thanks
CTRL+Z

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I'm not familiar with Rangers that new, but if you post photos we might be able to help you out.

If it's like what I'm picturing in my head, I think I would drill a hole through the "clip" so I could put a bolt through that square hole. Might even do it on more than one clip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts