Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not believe I waited this long to buy a Ranger! Took it out to the farm in Ohio this past weekend and I was able to do the same work it took me all day on my 4 wheeler in one big trip. Loaded it up with fourteen bags of corn and all the tools I needed and didn’t have to run back and forth at all. What a beast. Then we put a large ladder stand in the back and I hooked the game winch to it to hold it in.
Art Flash photography Entertainment Artist Space
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car
A couple of ratchet straps the off we went. Would have had to carry it by hand otherwise. Also used my game winch to put my buddies huge buck in the back. We tried to pick it up but it was just to heavy. Winch worked great. What a great machine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
How many Winches do you have on that thing? My 2007 Warn winch gave out last winter, and i had to repair it myself, wife said no new winch. But i do like that winch you got up on the back of the cab. Dear Santa..

·
Registered
60 Posts
There is three. Front, back and game winch. Yes you need one!
wife would beat my ass, but i am looking at the back rack bars to try to figure out what i could get that will work on a 2007 and be able to be strong & secure enough to put a small winch up there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very nice! Any pictures of the front? I'm thinking of doing the Thumper Fab rear bumper and headache rack like you, but have been wondering about a rack for the front that I might be able to strap a spare tire on so that I can mount a tool box on the bed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts