·
Registered
40 Posts
:idiot2: It took a lot to get it out

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that is some sticky stuff. Could you imagine how many atv's/rhinos :2funny: that it would have taken to pull you out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We tryed with 7

lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
joeharley said:
ranger 29.5

was that with the laws on it?

joe
yes sir

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thats one thing about the Ranger, when it's stuck, it's STUCK!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nobody is smiling in the photos. Must be past this is still fun stage. That usally happens when you need a tractor.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thats were the real fun is!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I enjoy the mud, but haven't had time to try it out yet. It has only been on the trails a few times. And I will probably wait till some warmer weather. I hate swimming in cold mud.....

·
Registered
635 Posts
Fantastic pic's I can't wait for spring thats when all the new trucks come out to the ORV park and get ripped up..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yep, there stuck alright ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
34 Posts

Took 45 minutes but the other 6x6 got me out. Then it took about 4 hours to get all the water out of the engine & filter ::)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ya.............Thats stuck!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
No pics but we have a place called Dry Pond because in the summer it is a dry pond. In the winter it is about 3 feet deep and probably about an acre of water.

One of our guys went through the ice and could stand on his seat to stay dry. We had 5 ATVs with winches and it took 4 hours to get him out because his bumpers were below the ice and we had to break the ice ahead of him away to get him out. It was 5 PM when he went through and 10 PM by the time we got back to base and 20 degrees with snow blowing.

We now call it Jo's pond and will remember it for ever. We broke 3 of the 5 winch cables and bent the frame of his ATV in the process.

That spring we made a trail around Jo's pond.

Gary

1 - 20 of 20 Posts