Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a complete rear axle or a rear differential for a 2002 Polaris Ranger 500 4x4 as mine is smoked. i believe 2001-2004 are the same according to Polaris. any help would be appreciated! steve 218-821-3073

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Good luck! A friend with the same machine as yours smoked his last year. Something about the design sucks... no lube and no seals. He had it replaced with all new parts. Wasn't cheap but looking at the history he ought to get 6-8 more years out of it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2004 rear diff.

I have a 2004 rear differential just went out on ours. Now I'm in the market for one. Guess I will see what it will cost to rebuild it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
04/05 Ranger 4x4 6x6 Parts

Hey,

I found a few boxes with brand new drivetrain parts for the 04&05 Ranger 500 4x4 and 6x6, including front diff, 2 mid gearcases 6x6, 1 Rear gearcase, 1 main gearcase 6x6, axle shafts, drive shafts, 1 Carburator 500cc and a lot of small parts like brake calipers, Brake pads, belts and so on.
I run an outdoor business here in Germany with a small fleet of RZR´s and Sportsmans, so the parts wont fit im my machines (that really sucks!!)

Check my website and found all my contact details
Google SEAL-Tours Alexander Witte cause I can´t post any links because I´m new in your forum.

Greetings from Germany and maybe I can help somebody out with this parts.
Alexander Witte

PS:
Right now I´m writing a list with the Polaris parts numbers of the items I´ve found.
All parts are new and still boxed!!!

Shipping wouldn´t be a big problem with DHL international up to 31,5 kgs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts