Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hauled my new 2015 XP900 Hunter Deluxe to my hunting camp (400 mile from home.) I tried the seats several times, no heat. I hit both buttons and they light up, I look down after driving and notice one or the other is flashing and I cant turn it off. No heat. I turn off the machine and turn it back on, still flashing. These are factory installed heat seats, am I doing something wrong?

· Registered
126 Posts
Somethings not connected properly. Not familiar with the heated seats and they shouldnt be hard to trace the wiring out but on a brand new machine i'd call the dealership.

· Registered
7 Posts
Somethings not connected properly. Not familiar with the heated seats and they shouldnt be hard to trace the wiring out but on a brand new machine i'd call the dealership.
A buddy purchased after market heated seat covers for his Kawasaki Mule, they plug in to the port on the dash and they work great. I purchased the same product. When I plug it into the port on the dash of my 2016 Ranger it doesn't heat up. I've returned one and just got the replacement. It still doesn't heat up even though the light on the "plug" glows red. Is there any reason these would work on a Mule and not a Ranger?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts