Polaris has posted the parts catalog and diagrams. Just spent a few minutes browsing around. A few interesting tidbits
1) Still has a lead acid low voltage battery. The same SKU that is used in almost every other Polaris off road product for '23 (and even lists '24). And a 450w DC to DC converter so the HV battery can charge the LV battery. 450w is a bit weak IMO. That's less than the stator on most new gas machines.
2) The motor connects to the rear gearcase with a belt. Not CVT
And is in a similar arrangement as the gas rigs. Only instead of a secondary clutch, it's just the driven pully.
3) As expected, the Ultimate and the Premium share the same battery packs. Only the Premium has 1x and the Ultimate 2x
4) Rear diff has the automotive style setup (and not the older sun/planet gears). Good lord YES.
5) Switches are: 1) Rear 12v aux plug (in the bed) 2) Drive mode (assume the sport, work, whatever modes) 3) 1wd, 2wd, 4wd 4) headlights 5) Accent lights (must be the front grill thing?). That only leaves you with only 4 switch holes. Yikes!
6) The forward reverse switch is on the top of the shifter handle in the early videos. It looks to still be there. Making the purpose of the shifter handle kinda weird. Must be low/high/park? But then there is a part "3235224 SHAFT, REVERS,E 29T" in the tranny. I'd expect the motor to just spin backwards for reverse, which is supported by the electrical F/R switch. And the above shaft is used in a ton of machines. Might be used for reverse in them, but for something else here.